PPI Mouth FX 0.5oz (15ml)
Mouth FX is a temporary oral coloration system designed to safely and effectively color the inside of the mouth. Mouth FX contains a sweet vanilla-mint flavor that is made entirely of FDA food grade ingredients and each color is vegan, gluten-free, peanut-free, sugar-free and cruelty-free. Mouth FX comes in five different colors - available individually (0.5oz/15ml) or together in one kit of 5 color (@0.5oz/15ml) and it comes with carrying case and carabiner clip. Mouth FX is created by Dan Gilbert and Necessary Evil FX. Mouth FX colors can be mixed to create a large variety of different colors. Mouth FX can be diluted with water for more subtle coverage.
• Down Brown is a very grotesque shade of brown, ideal for zombies, pirates, or any character down on their luck. May be combined with other colors to make other shades and colors.
• Feeling Blue is ideal for aliens, mutants, and frozen effects. Can be combined with other colors to make other shades and colors such as Blood Red to make a disturbing purple color, or Yuck Yellow to create a nasty Green.
• Pitch Black is our darkest color of Mouth FX. It is great for blacking out mouths and adding very dramatic dark pigment. May be combined with other colors to make other shades and colors.
• Blood Red is ideal for blood effects in and near the mouth. May be combined with other colors to make other shades and colors.
• Yuck Yellow is a gruesome yellow with a touch of brown. It can be thinned down to create realistic discoloration of the teeth and gums or used in concentration to create a very bold diseased look. May be combined with other colors to make other shades and colors.